A hugeeeeee thank you to Tasha for nominating me for the mystery blogger award! My heart is so happy to be nominated! Please take a second to check out her blog! I always enjoy reading her inspiring and absolutely amazing posts, and you will too! Go and check out Tasha M.’s blog Painwarriorcode
! Well, let’s get started!!
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
“This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.” – Okoto Enigma
• Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
• Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
3 things about myself;
1) I am a huge Broncos football fan!!! I mean business when it comes to football!
2) I am currently in the going down the service dog route. I’m equally excited and a little nervous! I just brought home a puppy over the weekend. Its going to be a lot of hard work and training, but it’s the next best path to go down for me, and I can’t wait to share this journey every step of the way with y’all! ♡
3) I am a music jukebox. I know pretty much any song thrown my way! I can sing it word for word, any genre! My parents think I should go on a singing bee show!
Answers to questions from Tasha:
1) What made you want to start blogging?
- When I became chronically ill, I was in a dark place- very dark. I came to a point where I could allow my illnesses to take over me, or I could use them as a tool. I started my blog to share my journey with several chronic illnesses, to share tips and advice that would help others, and I try to spread awareness and positivity along the way. All I want to do is to make a difference, even if it’s just in one person’s life.
2) As this award is about blogs that inspire and motivates – do you as a nominee have a mantra, proverb or saying that you live by?
- During my journey the quote I live by is ” God saves the toughest battles for his strongest soldiers.”
3) If you had to choose one meal that you had to eat everyday for a month (without any health consequences), what would it be?
Oh, definitely ice cream!!
4) What is your favourite hobby/pass time?
I love to dance! I have danced my whole life, but since I’ve been sick, I have completely fallen in love with writing!
5) What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
I actually have never done one! Or have had one played on me!
My Nominees for this award are:
It’s so hard to choose! I wish I could just pick everyone! If I missed you, I’m so sorry, there’s too many amazing of you to pick!
My questions for my nominees:
1) Who do you look up to the most?
2) What is your all time favorite food?
3) If you had one million dollars, how would you spend it?
4) Cats or dogs?
5) What is one goal you hope to accomplish this year?
*To my nominees, I can’t wait to read your answers! Thank you again, Tasha for nominating me! I hope everyone has a blessed day! Stay positive, and never give up! ♡