I’m beyond excited to be nominated for the sunshine blogger award! I just want to say my heart is so full and warm with all of the love support I have received since I started my blogging journey from all of you! A huge thank you to Ben for nominating me!! Please make sure you check out his blog! He’s a really great guy who writes inspiring blogs! He produces encouraging and very well written posts! I always enjoy reading his blogs and I think you will too!!! Thank you again, Ben!
Rules for the ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog;
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you;
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive this award and ask them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your site.
*Here are the questions Ben asked me! Let’s dive on in!*
What’s your inspiration?
My mom! I am going through a lot with my chronic illness journey and my mom hasn’t left my side. She gives me strength and courage to fight this battle!
What is the best thing you’ve done this year?
My sister getting married! It was one of the best days of my life! It was absolutely amazing!
If you were to change one thing in your life, what would it be?
I honestly wouldn’t change anything! Everything I’ve done or what I’ve been through has made me the person I am today. If I were to change something, I wouldn’t be who I am today.
What is your safe haven?
Being with my family! When I’m with them I am always in a peaceful state. They make me feel safe and protected!
What is your favorite meal?
Breakfast for dinner, all the way!
When are you most productive?
I’m most productive at night! I seem to be more focused! I’m a night owl!
What do you do in your spare time?
I love to hangout with friends and family! I also love to draw and get crafty with DIYs!
What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
The most challenging part was when I first started up my blog! I’m horrible with technology so I struggled with that for a bit, but I figured it out!
What super power would you want if you could have one?
Oh, definetely flying! I mean, how cool would that be?
Would you encourage other people to make their blog and why?
I would! I am so passionate about blogging now and I would want them to join to share the passion and experience of what I love to do!
Who is your style icon?
The designer Betsy Johnson! She is fun and doesn’t take life seriously! She puts her personality into her clothes and I just love how colorful and expressive her clothing lines are!
Questions For My Nominees:
- Where is your ideal vacation at?
- What is your favorite blog you’ve written? And why?
- What is your favorite food of all time?
- What is one thing that makes you happy?
- If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?
- Dog or cat person?
- What is your favorite thing to do outside of blogging?
- Do you have a favorite quote? What is it?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you had $1,000 in your pocket what would you spend it on?
- What is one moment in your life that made you proud of yourself?
I can’t wait to read your answers! Have a fabulous day!! ❤