Unfortunately, most people have experienced the excruciating pain of a migraine. The agonizing feeling when your head throbs, and pulses. Light and noise can cause a piercing pain. The pain is so violent that you feel sick to your stomach, and maybe even throw up. It’s absolutely horrendous, and terrifying. Due to the excessive amount of sufferers, here is a list of remedies for migraines.
- Smell peppermint or migraine care essential oils. *You can add to a diffuser/ essential oil bracelet.*
- Grape juice- contain high levels of nutrients that can relieve migraines.
- Try yoga to prevent stress.
- Stay hydrated- sips of water.
- Place cold pack behind neck/ a cold towel over your forehead.
- Massage pressure points. Massage your temples counter clockwise. And massage the base of your neck.
- Eat nuts. Nuts contain an ingredient that plays a role in relieving pain. *You can eat them to rid of your migraine or use as a preventative.*
- Eliminate stress to prevent migraines.
- A dark black and quiet room. No light or noise will help your migraine.
- A good nights Sleep.
- Natural caffeine- coffee or dark chocolate. But a small amount. * Too much caffeine can cause more headaches.
- Warm episom salt bath with a cool pack.
- Stay strong, and keep a positive mindset. ♡
* Please consult your doctor if you are experiencing migraines. Please don’t make alternative changes without consulting your Dr. I am not a doctor, these are just advice and tips to potentially help you! *