I’m so excited and just honored to be nominated for this award! Thank you so much for thinking of me for this award, Kate! Please make sure you check out her blogs, here! She’s a great writer and I always love reading her material and I think you will too!
Mystery Blogger Award:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Created by Okoto Enigma.
The rules are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Here are my answers from Kate!
- What’s the funniest experience of your life?
I always get told I’m a bad driver and well… I now have proof. One day I was backing out of my driveway and long story short I bumped into a FedEx truck in my driveway. No one got hurt, but when I went into work late that day, I had to explain to my co-workers what happened. I was known as FedEx. It was actually really funny looking back at it!
- What’s your favorite book and why?
The Great Gatsby! It is written so well, and when I read it, I can picture each word and see the story played in my head. It’s truly a magical story!
- What’s your favorite visual art style?
I love to draw! It’s a way for me to express myself through art!
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would love to live in California! It looks absolutely beautiful there, and warm! Sunshine and palm trees? Yes please!
- If you could colonize Mars would you? Why or why not?
I wouldn’t! Earth and the people on it, make it my home. I could never leave!
Three things about me are:
- I have completed 4 half marathons with my mom! A half marathon is 13.1 miles!
- I am very girly! I love shopping, makeup, and LOTS of glitter! However, I also have my tomboy side! I love football (go Broncos!), I drive a truck, and love fishing and camping!
- I am currently trying to get my chronic illnesses into remission. I have lupus, celiacs disease, fibromyalgia, EDS, and POTS. Through my journey, I strive to use my illnesses as a tool to help others and raise awareness.
- A body of hope
- Brain Freeze
- Looking for the Light
- One blog one day at a time
- Planet Simon
- Craft up your life
- Making it write
- Are my feet off the ground
- Fight ms daily
- Sea of words
Some questions I have for my nominees:
- What’s your biggest goal for 2018?
- What’s your favorite holiday?
- If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be?
- If you could go anywhere on vacation where would you go?
- If you could only have one type of sandwich the rest of your life what kind would it be?
- My best post is My Open Letter to my Caregiver. I like it because it’s a letter to everyone who was there for me and never gave up on me.
I can’t wait to read your answers, Nominees! Have a great day, and always remain positive! ❤