My heart is full and happy that you considered me to be nominated! Thank you for nominating me for the awesome blogger award, Ella! I truly appreciate it and I appreciate you! Please make sure you check out her blog, here! She writes about crafts and fashion! I always enjoy reading her posts and you will too! Thank you again! Being nominated has brightened up my whole week!!
Rules For This Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- Who inspires you?
My mom. I look up to her. She is my biggest supporter, never leaves my side, and truly is the most genuine person I know. I am so lucky to have a person like that to look up to, she inspires me everyday to keep fighting.
- What city would you love to visit?
I would love to go to New York city! I love the city view and by pictures it looks absolutely beautiful!
- What do you love about where you live?
I love that my town always has an event or festival going on. It’s a very family oriented town and I love that!
- What was your favourite childhood book or film?
The little mermaid movie! Oh my goodness it’s still my favorite! I mean, who doesn’t want to be a mermaid??
- What is something you’re looking forward to?
I am looking forward to getting my health back! I’ve been on my health journey for almost two years and I’m ready to get it into remission! I won’t stop fighting until I get back into a new normal life.
- What genre/genres of music do you like?
Honestly, I listen to every genre of music! I love every type of music and can jam to basically anything!
- Why did you start your blog?
I started blogging because I have a huge passion for helping people. I had been going through my chronic illness journey and I came to a point where I knew I could let my illnesses take over my life or I could take my illnesses and use them as a tool to help others. I try to help people who are going through the same thing and spread awareness to those who aren’t.
- What’s something new you would like to learn?
I’ve always wanted to learn how to speak Spanish!
- Do you have a favourite artist or style of art?
Van Gogh is definitely my favorite!
- What are your goals this week?
My goal is to finish a Christmas craft I’ve been working on! I started a wreath and I can’t wait to finish it!
- What is your biggest goal in life?
- What is your favorite food?
- Cats or dogs?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Where is your dream vacation?
- What advice would you tell your 13 year old self?
- How many pets do you have?
- Who inspires you?
- What is your favorite color?
- If a genie gave you only 3 wishes, what would you ask for?
For my nominees, I can’t wait to hear your answers. You all deserve the nomination for the awesome blogger award! I love reading your posts and I truly find you all awesome! Another big thank you to Ella, for my nomination! I hope you all have a fabulous and a positive day! ❤