I feel so honored to receive the unique blogger award! I truly appreciate it, and it warms my heart to receive it! A BIG thank you to Darren Sleep! Please make sure you check out his blogs! He’s a very nice guy who writes about plants, some humor, and displays great photography skills! I always enjoy Darren Sleep blogs and I think you will too!
Questions from Darren:
1 If you could return to an earlier moment in your life and change direction would you? If so -when would that be and why? What would be the downside?
- I wouldn’t return back to the past. Everything I have done in the past has created my future and every hardship I’ve gone through has made me the strong individual I am today! If I were to change directions it would possibly change who I’ve become.
2 What act of kindness are you going to perform for someone this month? Doing nothing is not an option – so get thinking! The world is messed up and it is time to push back. Even visiting a blogger who is having a hard time and saying hello is something – let us look after each other.
- I always try to do a random act of kindness for people. I can’t specifically place what it will be currently, but I try my best to make someone smile or help them out in someway!
3 What was your favourite toy as a child? Do you still have it?
- It was a stuffed animal my parents gave me when I was about 8. I have it on a shelf in my room, because it’s special to me.❤
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Here are my questions for my nominees!
1. What makes you happy? (Is it a person, a hobby, or food?)
2. What is one goal you want to accomplish?
3. If you could talk to your teenage self what kind of advice would you give yourself?
My nominees – participation is always optional:
I can’t wait to hear your answers! Have a fabulous day!❤