Hello! I’m honestly shocked and so excited to be considered and acknowledged for my hard work! I have been Nominated for The Liebster Award from “Shade of Writing”. This is an award that only exists online. It was first established in 2011 and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Thank you so much Damien and the family for nominating me for this award!!
Please check out their blog “The Shade of Writing”. They write poetry, travel, and a little about mental health. They definitely have a way with words and I always love reading their posts and you will too!
Thank you so much for nominating me, it truly means the world to me.
*Let’s jump right in!
The hard part, Nominating five other bloggers. Since I started blogging I’ve came across some truly inspiring and amazing blogs and it’s very hard to narrow it down. Here are my nominations!
- Lavender and levity
- It’s yet another blogger
- crafts chronic illness and adulting
Here we go:
1. Does blogging replace or enhance journaling?
- It does replace journaling! My intention was to start a blog to get my feelings out to hopefully help others who are going through the same thing!
2. Do you think education, as it is today, does justice to life and learning?
- No, I don’t. Today, students are taught strictly to standardized tests and schedules and miss out on the actual learning part.
3. When do you find time to blog?
- I usually find inspiration for my writing through my daily life and it just flows! So I never necessarily “make time” blogging just is apart of me now!
4. What is that one post made by you that you like the most, and why?
- I dedicated a post to my caregivers and thanked them for everything they do for me through my chronic illness journey. That post came from my heart so it’s definitely special to me.
5. What is your favourite book or series?
- I love The Fault in Our Stars! It’s extremely sad but I’m a big sap and can read it over and over!
6. Would you rather explore the deep ocean or outer space?
- Definitely the deep ocean! I still want to be a mermaid!
7. How long would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
- Well…. definitely the first day!
8. T-Rex or dragon?
- Oh, dragon all the way!
9. If you would be a character in someone’s book, who would you like to write it?
- I would like my mom to write it! She knows me better at times where I didn’t know myself. She’s an inspiration so I would be honored for her to write it!
10 Have you ever visited a place just because you saw it in a book/series/animation/movie? What was that place?
- The Christmas story house in Cleveland! It was awesome to see the leg lamp in the window!
11. How has writing/blogging effected your life?
- Honestly, it’s saved my life, not trying to sound cliche. I have been struggling with several chronic illnesses along with mental illnesses. I’m a very passive person and I keep my feelings to myself. Writing has been my outlet, my way to not only share my journey and my feelings to others who may be going through the same thing. My only hope is that my story can potentially save and help others.
Good luck and I can’t wait to read your replies! ❤